Bubble Puppy is a playful, boisterous little puppy with a fish tail. Though he's particularly loyal to Tobias, Bubble Puppy loves to play with all the Guppies, especially if he gets to pop a bubble. His favorite treat is Bubble Nibbles, he especially likes it when Tobias throws one in the air so he can preform a trick and catch it in his mouth.
Looks[edit | edit source]
Bubble Puppy is mostly white. His right ear is white with two orange spots, and his left ear is completely orange. He has two small black eyes with two small eyebrows above them, and he has a big black nose. He has a pink tongue. He also wears a green collar with a gold colored fish shaped tag. His right eye has a big orange spot around it, and he also has an orange mermaid tail.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bubble Puppy has appeared in all episodes of Bubble Guppies. His first appearance was in "Call a Clambulance!"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bubble Puppy is most likely a Jack Russell Terrier. As they have V shaped ears, markings, and same colors. Except he has the tail of a mermaid.
- Bubble Puppy is the main character of Bubble Nibbles! because he wanted some Bubble Nibbles.
- He is voiced by Frank Welker.
- His evil counterpart is Villain Puppy.
- Bubble Puppy is friends with the other guppies' pets such as Princess (Molly's cat), Stevie (Goby's guinea pig) Maybelle (Oona's bunny), Einstein (Nonny's frog), and Missy (Deema's parrot).