When a rainstorm knocks the power out during the Guppies and Tiff's fun sleepover, the Guppies and Tiff accidentally spill some glow-in-the-dark spray water on themselves.
(The episode starts off with the Guppies and Tiff playing outside.)
- Molly: "I caught it."
(Their game has pretty much ended when dark clouds cover the sky.)
- Deema: "It looks like it's going to rain."
(Tiff's Dad arrived home from work just as it started to rain.)
- Tiff: "Dad's home."
- Tiff's Dad: "Hi kids. I felt drops. Did someone left the sprinkler on?"
- All: (Laughing).
- Tiff: "No Dad. It's raining."
- Tiff's Mom: "Hurry up everybody or you'll get all wet."
(Everyone raced inside.)
- Tiff's Mom: "Just in time. You've almost got soaked."
(The Guppies looked out the window. Rain was coming down.)
- Molly: "Wow. Look at it rain."
- Gil: "No way this rain can ever scare me."
- Oona: "Yeah. Me neither."
(Thunder boomed and lightning lit up the night.)
- Both: "Yikes."
(Suddenly, the lights went out.)
- Deema: "Great. The power's out."
- Tiff's Dad: "Stay right where you are everyone. I'll get us a flashlight."
(Tiff's Dad went to get a flashlight.)
- Tiff's Dad: "Okay. I got them."
- Tiff's Mom: "I've got some candles in the kitchen."
- Tiff's Dad: "To the kitchen."
- All: "To the kitchen."
(In the kitchen, Tiff's Mom lights the candles and Tiff's Dad find some flashlights.)
- Tiff's Dad: "Here we go."
- Molly: "I'm glad we told our Moms and Dads that we're coming to stay with you for the night, Tiff."
- Tiff: "Yeah. Everything's more fun when we're together."
- Gil: "This is gonna be awesome. Because tonight's our..."
- All: "Fun sleepover."
- Tiff's Dad: "Whoops. I dropped a flashlight. Can someone get it please. It rolled down under the table."
- Tiff: "I will."
(Tiff reached the flashlight that was under the table.)
- Tiff: "Got it."
(There was a sudden growly noise.)
- Tiff: "What was that. More thunder."
(The rumbling noise was heard again.)
- Molly: "Deema. Was that your stomach."
- Deema: "Yeah. Sorry everyone. I'm hungry."
- Tiff: "Can we eat now."
- Tiff's Dad: "Of course."
(After supper, The Guppies went up to Tiff's room.)
- Molly: "So. I just think that fun is totally awesome."
- Tiff: "Hey Guys. I just got one thing to say to you."
(Tiff whacks a pillow and it hits Molly.)
- Tiff: "Pillow fight."
(The Guppies grabbed their pillows and began to pillow fight. After a while, they get tired.)
- All: (Laughter).
- Tiff: "That was fun. What's next."
(Suddenly, there was a loud grumbling sound from Deema's tummy.)
- Gil: "Was that a bear."
- Deema: "Nope. That was me. My tummy's growling. All this fun with pillow fights has made me hungry."
- Molly: (Her tummy gurgles)"Me too."
- Tiff: "Okay. I've got snacks."
(The Guppies began eating.)
- Molly: "Mmm. Thanks Tiff."
- Tiff: "You're welcome guys."